Saturday, December 4, 2010

Have a very fruitful day.

It is a jungle out there kiddies.

I've been conditioning myself to be able to function at ungodly morning hours. Thank you chemistry and math for being little biozztches and scheduling my finals at 7:30 AM. Assholes.
So my plan was to go to bed at a decent hour and wake up progressively earlier each morning and force-feed myself chemistry and math. And I was doing so well until last night.

I found myself walking with my friends to Circle K, a glorified gas station, to go rent movies at midnight. Damn peer pressure. Disney's Oceans and the movie of Avatar: The Last Airbender. We finally finished watching The Last Airbender around three in the morning. Not only did this movie make me want to rip my brains out of my cranium due to a total lack of talent on the actors' parts, but it basically shattered my memories of watching the show as a child. Sokka wasn't hot. And all the names were pronounced wrong. The dialogue was terrible.

I had been awake for well over 19 hours by that point, so, from what I remember, I started to get pretty punchy.

  • "This is a sacred place. Our city was built around this place." Can you use the word "place" a few more times please, just to drill it home. 
  • After realized that they're going to drown in a watery grave unless they got the fuck away from the breaking ice: "Move away from the cracks!" Good call, idiot. 
  • While Aang is trying to meditate. Katara's all, "CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" ... it was like... Shut up biatch! I'd smack a hoe. 

 I've found that number of sarcastic comments made is almost directly linked to how many hours I've been awake.

I think I went to bed around four in the morning.
I woke up around noon.
I'm ready for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment